Who we are
Our website address is: https://healnlearn.com
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where we send your data
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
Personal Data and Confidentiality from the Terms and Conditions
1. The company Kaltenhauser Online GmbH & CoKG, VAT Number: ATU71071626, owner of the platform Heal & Learn, is a data controller registered under the Personal Data Protection Act.
2. The Company pays due care and is responsible for protecting the User’s information that has become known to him regarding the provision of the services and products subject to these General Terms and Conditions, except in cases of force majeure, accidental occurrence or malicious actions of third parties.
3. The Company undertakes not to disclose any personal information about the User and not to disclose the information gathered to third parties – state bodies, commercial companies, natural persons, etc., except in the following cases:
a. the User has given one’s explicit consent at the time of registration or at a later date;
b. the information is required by government bodies or officials who, under current law, are authorized to request and collect such information in accordance with statutory procedures;
c. other cases stated in the law.
4. In the User registration form, the Company shall indicate the mandatory or voluntary nature of the provision of data and the consequences of the refusal to provide it. By completing the registration form, the User agrees that the information about him/ her will be processed in the manner prescribed.
5. The Company has the right to collect and use information about its Users when the person is registered as a Registered User. The information by which the person can be identified may include name, surname, date of birth, gender, and any other information that the person provides voluntarily upon registration. The information also includes any other information that the User enters, uses or provides when requesting, receiving or using goods and services through Heal & Learn (as applicable), participating in promotions, lotteries and competitions, filling in questionnaires, quizzes, forms and others.
6. The company may provide aggregated statistics on website visits to advertisers/ advertising agencies and third parties who keep statistics on clicks on their advertising banners and links, to produce internal statistics, and for direct marketing purposes (own and of its partners).
7. By accepting these Terms and Conditions, the User agrees to the processing of his/her personal data for the purposes of direct marketing. The user has the right to object to the processing of his or her personal data for direct marketing purposes by sending a written message to the specified contact email.
8. In view of the specific nature of the information provided by the User that affects his/her privacy, health status, psychological condition, his/her relationships and attitude to the world around him/her, Heal & Learn and the Consulting Professionals undertake to take all necessary care for the protection of this information and its non-disclosure to third parties.